GCU Student Portal Login: Are you looking for GCU Student Portal Login procedure? If yes, then check this post. Here, we have updated the complete login procedure along with the detailed instructions. Any student attending the Grand Canyon University can log in to this online portal. This portal is specially designed to provide the information to the students who are pursuing the course or program at GCU. Check the further details in the below section.
GCU Student Portal Login
Grand Canyon University is the best college in the United States. It offers many undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs. It has designed an online portal for its students, which provides all the important information in one place. Yes! Students of Grand Canyon University can simply log in to their account to access the information related to the university, courses, events, materials, online programs, classes, etc. In order to log in, the students will require a few things. Also, they need to follow a few instructions. Below, we have mentioned everything in detail. Let’s check them out.
GCU Student Portal Login Guide
Here is the login guide of ‘GCU Student Portal Login’. In order to log in to the GCU Student Portal, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the instructions as mentioned in the below section.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- GCU student portal login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of the GCU Student Portal or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will land on the GCU portal.
- On the right of that page, you will find the two options i.e. Student Access and Faculty Access.
- Click on ‘Student Access’.
- Then, you will land on the login page of the GCU Student Portal.
- There, you need to enter your username.
- After that, click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page.
- Now, enter the password and click ‘Sign In’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
Note: You need to create your own account, then only you are allowed to log in. In order to create the account, visit the official login site of GCU Student Portal and click on ‘Sign Up’ option. Provide your details and get the login credentials. Or contact your faculty or administration department.
GCU Student Portal Login – Reset Your Password
In case, if have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset your account password:
- Visit the login page of the GCU Student Portal.
- Click on the link which says ‘Can’t access your account?’.
- Then, you will be taken to a new page.
- There you need to enter your User Id along with the Captcha.
- After entering the required details, click ‘Next’.
- Now, you need to enter your registered email address or phone number.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email.
- Open that link and reset your account password.
Note: If you still face any issues or if you have any difficulty while logging into your student account, contact the GCU Help Desk at 1-877-428-8447 or go to support.gcu.edu. At the bottom of that page, you can find the drop-down menus which will answer all your queries regarding the errors while logging in.
Grand Canyon University commonly referred to as GCU or Grand Canyon is a private, non-profit, Christian university in Phoenix, Arizona. Grand Canyon University is currently the largest Christian university in the world. The university was founded on August 1, 1949, in Prescott, Arizona as Grand Canyon College. In 1951, the college moved to its current location in West Phoenix. In 1984, the college’s trustees voted to transition the college to a university for the 40th anniversary of the school in 1989, at which time it also changed governance from the Southern Baptist Convention to the GCU Board of Trustees. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in education, liberal arts, business, science, engineering, math, Christian theology, and health care through its eight colleges.
The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education classifies GCU as a research university with moderate research activity. Grand Canyon University offers over 200 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs through its nine colleges. Grand Canyon University is both regionally and nationally accredited. According to the Higher Learning Commission, Grand Canyon College entered candidacy for accreditation in 1961. By 1968 the school was regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and remains accredited, successfully renewing its 10-year comprehensive evaluation in 2017. In August 2017, Grand Canyon’s Phoenix campus was ranked as one of the 10 Best College Campuses Across America by Town & Country.
That’s all about GCU Student Portal Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)