Metro PCS Bill Pay: Don’t you know how to access the Metro PCS Account? If yes, then check this post. Here, we have discussed the complete login procedure. Also, learn how to pay the bills through your Metro PCS Account. Just follow our instructions as mentioned below. For further details, read the complete information which we have provided below.
Metro PCS Bill Pay
Metro PCS customers are allowed use the online services by logging into their account. Through Login, they can pay their bills online. You must login to your account in order to access the online services. If you don’t have an account, then you need to register or create an account on the official website of Metro PCS. By paying your bills online through your account, you can avoid visiting the bill payment centers. Also, you can avoid the late payments. For Metro PCS Login, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below. After logging into your account, you can pay the bills. However, we have also provided the information related to Metro PCS Bill Payments. Check the further information in the below section.
Metro PCS Login Guide
In order to log in to your Metro PCS Account, you will require the followings things:
- A pc or a laptop with internet access.
- Metro PCS login credentials i.e. Metro PCS Phone Number and Password.
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Metro PCS.
- There, you will find the login option on the right side of the page.
- Click on that option and then you will be taken to the login page of Metro PCS.
- Enter the Metro PCS Phone Number and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Sign In’.
- Now you will be able to access your account information.
Note: If you face any login issues then use the links which are provided just below the ‘Sign In’ button. If you still have any issues or if you have any questions you can contact the customer service team of Metro PCS. Here is the customer service number – (888) 863-8768.
Metro PCS – Bill Pay
Metro PCS customers can pay their bills in many ways. That is, they can either visit the local bill payment center or they can pay via online account or mail. You can also use the ‘Auto Pay’ option to pay your bills on-time.
For making the online payment, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Metro PCS.
- There you can find the option called ‘Payment’.
- Click on that to proceed to the payment page.
- Now, enter your Metro PCS Phone Number and select ‘Yes’ on Sign into My Account.
- Confirm your phone number and click ‘Next’.
- Enter your account password to sign in to your account.
- And, now you will be taken to the payment page.
- Pay your bill via debit card or credit card.
- Confirm all the details.
- Then finally, your payment will be completed.
Note: MetroPCS does not charge any penalties and extra fees for late payments. Instead of doing so, it terminates the service for not paying the bill on-time.
Metro PCS – Online Services
Once after logging into their respective account, the Metro PCS customers are allowed to access the following information:
- Can view monthly data and call usage.
- Can pay the bills online.
- Manage the account information.
- Can set the AutoPay option.
- Can change or update the plans and services.
- And much more…
About Metro PCS
MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless service in the United States that is part of T-Mobile US, Inc. MetroPCS was established in 1994 as General Wireless, Inc., by Roger D. Linquist and Malcolm Lorang, both of whom were previously executives with wireless provider PageMart Wireless. MetroPCS provides nationwide talk, text, and data depending on the plan services using GSM, HSPA, HSPA+, and 4G LTE networks. MetroPCS previously operated the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access(CDMA) technology. The legacy MetroPCS CDMA network was decommissioned on June 21, 2015. It’s legacy 4G network using LTE will be integrated with T-Mobile US’s own 4G LTE network.
That’s all about the Metro PCS Login & Bill Pay. This post mainly focuses on the Metro PCS login procedure and bill payment procedure. With this info, you can easily login to your account. Also, you can pay your bills through your online account. If you find any difficulty while making the online payment, make a call to Metro PCS customer support at (888) 863-8768.
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)