Rite Aid Survey: Now you can give the feedback about your Rite Aid shopping experience. In this post, we have updated the complete information regarding the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey allows the customers to share their views and opinions along with the Rite Aid shopping experience i.e. about the products and service offerings. Check the further details in the below section.
storesurvey.riteaid.com – Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania. As of 2017, Rite Aid is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RAD. Its major competitors are CVS and Walgreens. It is one of the largest pharmacies in the US.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to improve the customer service so as to make them happy and satisfied. For participating in it, you will require the code which can be obtained by making a purchase at any Rite Aid store. The survey is conducted on Storesurvey.riteaid.com. At the end of the survey, customers will be rewarded for participating in the survey. Below, we have provided the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey instructions for your ease. Follow those instructions to complete the survey successfully.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Instructions
Before going on to the survey instructions, check these things which you will need at the time of the survey:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Rite Aid.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Rite Aid or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the cashier code printed on top of your receipt.
- Also, enter the 16 digit code printed on the bottom of your receipt.
- Click ‘Next’ to begin the survey.
- After that, you need to answer all the questions genuinely.
- Now, submit your survey.
- Finally, you will be given an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- Participate in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win the gift cards worth $1000.
- You can use this Rite Aid Gift Card on your next visit.
Note: These are few main rules of the survey which you need to fulfill:
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States.
Rite Aid Working Hours
Here are the working hours of Rite Aid. Timings may vary based on the location. For more details contact the Rite Aid Customer Support at +1-800-748-3243.
- Monday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday -09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday -10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
That’s all about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)