Walmart Survey: Made a visit to Walmart? If yes, then share your shopping experience through Walmart Survey. In this post, we have updated the complete information regarding the Walmart Survey. This survey is conducted to improve the customer experience with the help of feedback information. Check the further details in the below section.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. The company offers various retail formats which include supercenters, supermarkets, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, cash-and-carry stores, home improvement, specialty electronics, restaurants, apparel stores, drugstores, convenience stores, and digital retail. Walmart is the world’s largest company by its revenue. Now it operates 11,718 stores worldwide.
Walmart Survey also known as Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey gives an opportunity to the customers to share their views and shopping experience regarding Walmart. Based on the overall feedback, the company will make the necessary changes in their products and service offerings to provide the best shopping experience to its customers. The survey is conducted on survey.walmart.com. At the end of the survey, customers will be rewarded for participating in the survey. We have provided the Walmart Survey instructions for your ease. Follow those instructions to complete the survey successfully.
|Survey Name||Walmart Survey|
|Reward||$1,000 Shopping Card|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-925-6278|
|Country||United States, Columbia and Puerto Rico|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
Walmart Survey Instructions
Before going on to the survey instructions, check these things which you will need at the time of the survey:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Walmart.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Walmart or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice and click on ‘Continue’.
- Carefully, read the information which is provided on the screen.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’ to begin the survey.
- Now, enter your birth year and click on ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Yes’ if you have the survey invitation code.
- Enter the survey invitation code which is printed on top of your receipt.
- Also, enter the store number and the ID number.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- After that, answer all the questions genuinely.
- And finally, submit your survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a chance to participate in the contest where you need to draw one of five $1,000 Walmart shopping cards or one of seven hundred and fifty $100 Walmart shopping cards.
Note: These are few main rules of the survey which you need to fulfill:
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States or Canada.
Walmart Working Hours
Here are the working hours of Walmart. Timings may vary based on the location. For more details contact the Walmart Customer Support at 1-800-925-6278.
- Generally, most of the Walmart stores work for 24 hours a day.
- They are closed on Thanksgiving day, Easter Sunday and New Year’s Day.
- Some stores work on holidays also but they are open to particular hours i.e. from 5 am to 9 pm.
That’s all about Walmart Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)