Do you know that you can pay your traffic ticket fines online? No? Then check out this article. Here, we have updated the information related to online payment of fines. If you are the one who doesn’t like standing in queues then this is for you. Paying online is much easier when compared with manual payment. Yes, you heard it right, online payment is possible with NJMCDirect. Instead of paying the fines at court you can pay them online through NJMCDirect. It is an online portal which will allow you to free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. Check further details in the below section.
NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Online
NJMCDirect provides the NJ Ticket Prefix Code and you can use this code to pay your ticket fines online on its official site. You need to visit the official website of NJMCDirect to pay the ticket fines online. Its official website is www.NJMCDirect.com and it can be accessed from anywhere. You can complete the payment in a very few minutes. Below, we have provided detailed instructions for your ease. By following those instructions, you can easily pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect. Also, we have provided a list of things that you will need to complete the online payment. Get the complete details in the below section.
|Customer Care No.||9732844945|
In order to pay your ticket fines online at NJMCDirect i.e. at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will need the following things. Just make sure that you have these things ready with you before starting the online payment. You can also use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
To complete the payment, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- There you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that option to begin the payment process.
- Now, enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Here, you need to choose between two options i.e. View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option can be used to view the traffic ticket information and the second option is for online payment. So, choose the second option since you are here to know the payment procedure.
- And finally, you need to pay the ticket fine using the Credit card or Debit Card.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details
If you face any issues while processing the online payment, you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team. You can make a call or you can either choose any other way to contact them using the below-provided details. They will answer all your questions. Below are the contact details:
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
Online payment is easy, fast and secure. So most of the people will choose it for paying their ticket fines. Also, there are many other advantages of online payments such that you can avoid standing in long queues and you can also take time to pay even in busy schedules. If you are also willing to do the online payment at NJMCDirect, then you must be aware of the website’s hours of operation. NJMCDirect Portal is not available for 24/7. Yes, it is only available in particular hours and we have updated the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation in the below:
- From Monday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday – 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45 PM
Note: Schedule your payment by keeping these timings on your mind. And, to avoid extra charges avoid the late payment. That is, pay your fines on time i.e. before the due date.
That’s all about NJMCDirect. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)